Bulk pack of Charcoal Activated Filter Face Masks for industrial and commercial use. Superior four layer material (3
ply non woven fabric + 1 ply activated carbon) means you are full
protected in all working environments while using a comfortable
mask that will not interfere with your vision or breathing.
Great for people with chemical sensitivities and allergies,
charcoal filters are natural protection at its very best! These Charcoal Activated Filter Face Masks offer first-rate protection against the dangerous air found in all
industrial work situations such as;
- Using industrial cleaning chemicals
- Using industrial glues
- Spraying insecticides or pesticides
- Burning and incineration duties
- Working with insulation (new and old types)
- Odor guard when doing waste management.
- Working with oils and gas fumes
- Labs with refining chemicals
- And much more
Made especially for challenging industrial work environments, these
Charcoal Activated Filter Face Masks all available at a low wholesale price especially for the
customers of BestMedicalDirect.com. Order yours now and keep
yourself and your work crew protected from the known and unknown
air particles you encounter in performing your regular onsite
- EN 14683: 2005 Type I
- Protection Layers: 4 Ply (3 ply non woven fabric + 1 ply activated
- Bacteria Filtration: 99.5%
- Air Breathability: 29.4 Pa (Delta P)
- Wear Type: Ear Loop Style
- Size: 3.75 * 6.75 * 1/8 inches thick (18 * 9.3 cm)
- Size: Excellent design, fit for all adults
- Certification: ISO Certified, CE Marked, FDA Approved
- Small and flexible enough to carry in a woman's purse, fit into a
man's inside suit pocket; store in an office desk, car glove
compartment, or any handy location. Folds flat, is light-weight,
compact, and portable.
- Regular industrial gas masks are clumsy, bulky, reduce the user's
field of vision, and can restrict air flow. These disposables solve
all of these problems.
- Charcoal Activated Filter Face Mask, 200 Pack
Directions for Use
- Remove mask from package. Place mask on face with metallic strip
over nose, pinch the strip to form a good fit. The elastic loops
should be put over both ears. When finishes, the used masks can be
discarded in the household or office trash.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the storage shelf life for these masks?
Storage shelf-life is indefinite if left in a sealed package.
- I have severe chemical sensitivity which requires me to use high
quality commercial grade face masks like this one. So I wonder if
you can give me a bulk order discount?
Due to customer requests, we have now added a 1000 piece box to our
inventory. Email email@example.com to get the current